jtel GmbH has specialised in the development and delivery of Telecoms and Enterprise Industry-Solutions for more than 20 years, building a reputation for innovation, excellence and reliability.
We supply high performance, scalable applications and solutions for Enterprises, Carrier and Service Providers.
Our expertise covers Call-Center-Applications, ACD, Dialler, Voice Recording, Data- and Audio-Conferencing, IVR, Solutions for intelligent networks, and offer multi-client capable handling via our web-portal-solutions. All our solutions have flexible graphical environments and can easily be extended by customisation. jtel offers flexibility, adaptability and proven experience, gained over multiple decades of success.
We are looking for an experienced project-manager, with responsibility for the following duties:
- As a technical project manager, you will maintain the complete project-process and be responsible for operational planning and management You manage and lead the conception, implementation, realisation and maintenance of our innovative software applications
- Analysis and specification of requirements, as well as preparation of relevant technical concepts for project realisation
- Project planning and management including delivery
- Training customers in the use and management of our solutions and assisting with launch on site
- Providing support requests for existing clients and for internal development tasks
- To act as an interface between customers, partners and internal departments, becoming the direct contact person and owner for requirement analysis and specification, as well as during active, time-sensitive projects.
- A university degree in (business) informatics or a comparable education with a relevant background
- Sound experience as IT-Project manager in the field of telecommunication-software, with know-how and understanding of agile developing methodologies
- Experience of Jira
- Knowledge of Windows-Servers 2008 – 2012 administration, as well as Linux, RedHat and Centos (v.6 and beyond) would be an advantage
- A good command of German for internal company-communication would be beneficial.
What we offer:
- Thorough training
- A modern, professional role, with a lively culture and excellent working environment
- Competitive remuneration
- An interesting role in a renowned, growing company active across different industries in Germany, Spain, Austria and more
- Work for an innovative company in Munich, one of the most popular cities in Germany.